Sentimentos ctrl + C, ctrl + V

Paramore - Pressure
I'm sitting all alone
Feeling empty
and I can feel the pressure
It's getting closer, now

Balaio de Maria - Tic Tac
Eu to contando os segundos, minutos e horas
Só esperando pra te encontrar
Não penso em mais nada, não faço mais nada

Maria Rita - Veja bem, meu bem
Veja bem, amor, estes fatos vis
Certas traições são bem mais sutis
Se eu te troquei, não foi por maldade
Amor, veja bem, arranjei alguém chamado saudade

Imogen Heap - Missing You
And everything in this house is something of you,
I can't escape even though I try,
Photographs of memories;
I never knew I had so many tears to cry...

Jem - Missing You
I'll always be thankful for the time we had, we were blessed
I should celebrate but I feel too sad
All the wonderful memories just make me fall apart
And it feels like somebody's stabbed me in my heart

Black Eyed Peas - Missing You
I can`t stand another night, stand another night.
Without you. Since you been away, Everything don`t
Seem like they used to be between you and me.
Cause I`m missing you. I'm missing your love
everywhere that you`re gone.
I'm singing that sad song. if loving you
Is wrong, then then I must be wrong.
Even when I'm gone (I'm going)
Our love is strong (I'm going)
You`re the one I want. you`re the one, you`re my number One.
And see it our love ain`t going out of fashion.
I need your love your passion.
Your love is everlasting
Girl I never had nothing like this
When I'm all sprung caught up like this
Maybe it's your face girl, maybe it's your lips
Maybe it's the way you shake them hips
Baby, it's the way you do what you do
[...] all love's struck on you
I'll be just like an umbrella
The way I'm all over you
I know them other voice callin' you
But they just want a piece, I want all of you
Take my time just spoilin' you
Cause I know I'm in love with you, with you, with you


A última precisou de um pouco mais de espaço. Porque, afinal, é uma das nossas primeiras.
Saudade da branquinha...

Comentários