Escutando "Gonna get over you" incessantemente.
Preciso me lembrar que sou forte.
Preciso me lembrar que sou interessante.
Preciso acreditar que sou desejável.
Preciso acreditar em mim.
"Maybe is a vicious little word that can slay me, keep me where I'm hurting.
You make me hang from your hands...
No more! I won't beg to buy a shot on you back door.
I'm aching at the thought of you, what for?
That's not me anymore.
And I'm not the girl that I intend to be.
I dare you, darling, just you wait and see.
But this time not for you, just for me."
Preciso me lembrar que sou forte.
Preciso me lembrar que sou interessante.
Preciso acreditar que sou desejável.
Preciso acreditar em mim.
"Maybe is a vicious little word that can slay me, keep me where I'm hurting.
You make me hang from your hands...
No more! I won't beg to buy a shot on you back door.
I'm aching at the thought of you, what for?
That's not me anymore.
And I'm not the girl that I intend to be.
I dare you, darling, just you wait and see.
But this time not for you, just for me."
Comentários